Iraq War: yes or no? Iraq War: yes or no?

Not entertaining

I thought people submit entertainment to newgrounds, not propaganda. I don't like war either, but put that crap somwhere else. BLAM

ecstasy122 responds:

This movie (if u can even call it that) wasnt suppose to be entertaining. And i dont see how this is propaganda . And if so what for? I never stated my own opinion cause heck i still dont know what the answer is. The purpose of this is to get and reaction and opinion from everybody who would like to share ,nothing more.

Tai Mai Shu- Freestyle Tai Mai Shu- Freestyle

Why didn't I think of that?!?

I've had that mp3 forever.. It's even funnier now with a video to do along with it! You've got to do Brandon Dicamillo's Freestyle (from CKY2K) next!

Newgrounds Tour - Part 1 Newgrounds Tour - Part 1

It's true

So true it hurts. Don't tell nobody about my copy of Flash... It's legit.. I SWEAR!!!.. lol

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

"hahahaha.. PSSSSHKHSHH!"

That was so true it was beyond funny. Pure genius. It doesn't NEED good graphics. The timeing was perfect. All my 5 R belong to this!

Tenchi Muyo in a Nutshell Tenchi Muyo in a Nutshell

Aint that the truth

At first I was about to stop the movie... but then I realized it wasn't really Tenchi Muyo.. LOL. What was better than the graphics itself (blah) was the way the sound and pics went together.. Hilarious!

A Night at Roxy's A Night at Roxy's

me is laughing

I couldn't get the sound since they took the sound off the computers at work.. but even when silent, the cow with pasties was pretty damn funny looking!

B&W Drama Theater #4 B&W Drama Theater #4

Liked it

That was pretty good.. Even though I normally htink it should be a 4, I voted 5.. because of the origionality.. No sticks, no clocks, no anime wannabe crap. The only thing is.. I hope this flash isn't some kind of psychological self evaluation... lol!